Terms and Conditions for The House of Robert Timms Competition
1) Information on how to enter The House of Robert Timms Review Your Purchase and Win Monthly Draw, and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2) The Promoter is FRESHFOOD SERVICES PTY LTD, 160 Burwood Road, Concord NSW 2137 Australia, ABN: 82 081 286 053, Tel: 13 20 21
3) Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating retailers, and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
4) Entries open at 12.01 am AEST on the first day of each month and close at 11.59 pm AEST on the last day of each month. This is the Promotion Period.
5) To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
- Visit https://shop.freshfood.com.au/ and make a purchase. All products in the store are valid for competition entry.
- Review one or more purchased products.
- Be an email subscriber.
6) There will be one (1) winning entry chosen during the month of the Promotion Period.
7) The Promoter and its agents will not be, liable for any injury, loss, or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred because of entering and participating in the Promotion.
8) The House of Robert Timms, or its manufacturer, FreshFood Services will inform the winner of their winning, via Email.
9) The winner will be contacted by the 8th day of the month following the promotional period. The winner must respond, confirming their delivery details for prize delivery by the last day of the month following the promotional period.
10) If for any reason a winner does not contact the Promoter to provide their details by the time stipulated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize.
11) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be invalid.
12) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
13) By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant declares that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
14) By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter, and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide licence to use, edit, reproduce, and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter's affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant's moral rights in their entry. The entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant's entry.
15) The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
16) Each winner will win one Frank Green reusable mug with Robert Timms branding.
17) The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
18) The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19) Winner should allow 28 days for the prize delivery. Prizes are sent by the most suitable method of delivery for the prize. The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
20) If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21) If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.