Terms and Conditions for The House of Robert Timms House Hamper Competition
1) Information on how to enter The House of Robert Timms House Hamper Competition (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2) The Promoter is FRESHFOOD SERVICES PTY LTD, 160 Burwood Road, Concord NSW 2137 Australia, ABN: 82 081 286 053, Tel: 13 20 21
3) Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over.
4) Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating retailers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5) Entries open at 12.01am AEST on 5th May 2021 and close at 11.59pm AEST 9th May 2021. This is stated as the Promotion Period.
6) To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
i) Visit The House of Robert Timms Instagram page @thehouseofroberttimmsau page https://www.instagram.com/thehouseofroberttimmsau/ (Instagram) or The House of Robert Timms Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thehouseofroberttimms (Facebook);
ii) Within Instagram or Facebook, locate the post that announces the Competition (the Promotion Post);
iii) Follow the instructions in the Promotional Post and submit your answer in the allocated comments box.
By commenting on the Promotional Posts you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
7) There will be one (1) winning entry chosen during the month of the Promotion Period from Facebook or Instagram.
8) The winner will be selected based on creativity by True Sydney, 349 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060 and announced on Facebook or Instagram by 4.00pm AEST Tuesday 11th May 2021.
9) The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
10) The winner will be individually informed of their winning by The House of Robert Timms. On Facebook or Instagram, a winner will be tagged in a comment on a @thehouseofroberttimmsau competition post, asking them to email email@example.com with their contact details within 48 hours of the comment. The Promoter will not contact the winner by Facebook or Instagram message.
11) For privacy reasons, the Promoter will not contact the winner through Facebook or Instagram messenger to notify them of their winning entry.
12) If for any reason a winner does not contact the Promoter to provide their details by the time stipulated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize.
13) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
14) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
15) By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant declares that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
16) By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide licence to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter's affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant's moral rights in their entry. The entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant's entry.
17) The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
18) Each winner will win one of the prize packs displayed in the Promotional Post by The House of Robert Timms.
19) The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
20) The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21) Winner should allow 28 days for the prize delivery. Prizes will be sent by the most suitable method of delivery for the prize (for example email or mail). The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
22) If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23) If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
24) The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25) The Facebook or Instagram page may not be available for access from time to time during the Promotion Period. All access to, and use of, the Facebook or Instagram page is at the individual’s expense and risk. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
27) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28) The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook / Instagram. Entrants release Facebook & Instagram from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the promotion.